Friday, May 27, 2011

Hotdog Heaven

HAROLD
We're so high right now.
KUMAR
We're not low.
HAROLD
I don't know about you, but I'm hungry as balls.
KUMAR
No shit! Let's eat!

HAROLD bends down and picks up a bunch of delivery menus that have been left on the floor.

KUMAR
Nah, I don't feel like delivery tonight.
HAROLD
What about KFC?
KUMAR
Nah, we've been there too many times. I want something we haven't had in awhile. Something different. Something that'll reeeally hit the spot… I want… the Perfect… food.

……

HAROLD
I want that.
KUMAR
What? A Hotdog Heaven super chili cheese dog?
HAROLD
No. I want that feeling. The feeling that comes over a man when he finally gets exactly what he desires. I NEED that feeling.

Yes Roldy, we all know the feeling…

Saturday, May 7, 2011
DEFEATED...


“ Just spent 5 hours walking around Zhongshan Park looking for a hotdog joint that don't even exist! Serves me right for trusting misguided directions from a Chinese website. Tried to compensate with a 4 patty whopper that jus 东 cut it. With a blister on my toe and feet full of dust from a now dirty pair of crocs, I take the subway home tired and malfed. The things I do in this country for some average joe white food! Today, Shanghai, I admit defeat... you may have won this battle but the war ain't over yet!

Hungry,
CaL ”


Friday, May 27, 2011
VICTORY!

















Hawaiian
Bacon & Cheese
Sauerkraut

Total: ¥30


HAROLD and KUMAR have finished their meals. They both look full and satisfied. Harold takes one last sip of his soda.

HAROLD
Oh...that hit the spot.
KUMAR
It was the best meal of my life.
HAROLD
Mine too.

The two of them sit there, looking at all the empty containers and wrappers.

Mine too, fellas…… Mine too.

CaL 3 Shanghai 1

No comments:

Post a Comment